The description of Gantt App
Create gantt chart quickly for your project management.
It is helpful through planning to operation as ToDo list and Memo pad are attached.
- Create gantt chart with tasks, sub tasks and milestones.
- Draw links which shows the dependency between tasks.
- View the summary table for tasks and links.
- Project files can be shared on the cloud.
- Memo pad and Todo list.
- Top page of this app.
- Open task view by tapping the project.
- Open editing menu by long tapping the project.
- Plus button shows the dialog to create new project.
- Cloud button shows the menus for sharing the project on the cloud.
- Timer button shows the dialog to set the push notification.
- List the tasks.
- Task type is task, sub-task or milestone.
- Open task editor by tapping the task.
- Tasks can be filtered by date, progress and person.
- Auto Sync of the progress is available.
- Save button allows for save, save-as or upload to the cloud.
- Arrow button shows the gantt chart.
- List the links.
- Invalid link is shown in red color.
- Open link editor by tapping the link.
- List the Todo.
- Open the editor by tapping the item.
- Switch the status by tapping the check mark.
- Move by swiping.
- Zoom in/out button.
- Sub tasks can be fold by tapping the plus mark at left side of the task.
- Task editor opens by tapping the chart.
- Link editor opens by long tapping the chart.
- You can share the project with the other users on the cloud.
- Registration is required to accessing the cloud.
- No advertisement if you pay for the premium item.
- This app uses the Apache 2.0 license library - AChartEngine.