Fast Car Racing Game Mod Info
The description of Fast Car Racing Game App
REALISTIC PHYSICS. Feel the powerful drive at your fingertips.
- You will feel every horsepower of the car you choose thanks to well-tuned physics.
- Settings to drive your car the way you want
- Fast Car Racing Game no other game can offer the emotions you will experience
- Stunning 3D graphics
- Low quality 480p, Medium quality 720p, High quality1080p resolution game streaming
- Fluent and realistic vehicle control
- 4+ different vehicle options
- 3 detailed locations: outside the city, rainy road and night in the city
- 4 game modes: Endless, Two Way, One way, Time Trial Free Ride and bomb mode
- Various rim and paint options
Drift: Drift sideways for speed or just for fun.
Turbo: Turn on the turbo and reach extreme speeds. Leave the competition behind.
Realistic physics: Realistic racing physics on asphalt or slippery ground. How far will you go? How fast can it go? Just don't lose control!
Customizations: Customize race cars with different paint colors and design your own race car!
► Collect as many coins as possible
► High speed racing mode, driving technology first
Cars: Multiple high performance rally cars for racing, each with different features.
Upgrades: Upgrade your car with upgrades for speed and performance.
Controls: Tilt or tap the controls. Manual or automatic acceleration.
Gampad Support: Compatible with Gamepad controllers!
- Control your vehicle with motion sensor or by touch
- Tap the gas on the right of the screen to accelerate
- Tap the brake on the right of the screen to slow down
- Press the turbo on the right of the screen to drive in turbo
- Use the arrow keys on the left of the screen to move left and right
- The faster you drive, the more points and coins you earn.
- When driving 100 km or more, passing vehicles earn extra points and money.
- Driving in the opposite lane in Two Way mode earns extra points and coins.
- You will earn more coins if you follow the 20% discount coupons from the store.
You can contribute to its development with your votes and comments on Google Play. Thanks...